• creating an account/ user profile on the Website;
• signing up on the Website; and /or
• making use of the feature of the Website or the features available therein,
• Submitting and/or consuming Content on the Website;
• Sharing Content from the Website on any social media handles;
• Access and continued usage of the Website;
• Browsing the Website;
is the name, phone number and/or email address of another person, with the intent to impersonate that person; or
• is subject to any rights of another person, without appropriate authorization; or
• is offensive, vulgar, pornographic or obscene; or
• is in violation of any applicable law or contractual obligation;
• any security breaches including that of financial information that may take place on the interface of such payment gateway;
• For any failed/ incomplete and/or duplicate transactions that may occur on the interface of such payment gateway;
• Any additional charges that may be levied by such payment gateway for facilitating such transaction;
• Any suspicious/ unauthorised transactions that may be affected from the User’s Card/ Bank Account/ Prepaid Wallet etc. as the case may be and to that extent Users are requested not to save any financial information on the Website User profile;
• Any data theft and/or privacy issue that may arise as a result of use of the Platform;
• Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
• Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by the User and between their bank, or
• Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
• Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
• I, the User have authorized JOGGF to make such efforts as may be required for increasing the outreach of the Padyatra across all physical and online / digital media including by way of dissemination of User Submissions to prospective supporters of the Padyatra and/or on the Website.
• I, the User, agree that my participation in the Padyatra and the consent granted herein are voluntary and I have no objection towards it.
• make changes in the technology, software, branding, design of the Website or the associated services, at its sole and absolute discretion, at any time, without notice or liability;
• decide who’s eligible to use the services offered;
• cancel accounts or decline to offer services;
• change eligibility criteria of a User at any time;
• reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend the Website and/or any Content at any time and for any reason.
JOGGF’s (and its successors' and assigns') causes,
promoting, marketing, and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works thereof) or the service in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third-party websites);
take whatever other action is required to perform and market the Website;
allow its Users to stream, transmit, playback, download, display, feature, distribute, collect, and otherwise use the User Submissions and Trademarks in connection with the Website and/or the Padyatra; and• use and publish, and permit others to use and publish, the User Submissions, Trademarks, names, likenesses, and personal materials of You, in connection with the provision or marketing of the Platform. The foregoing license grant to JOGGF does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submissions, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Submissions.
o belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right;
o is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libelous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
o is harmful to child;
o infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
o violates any law for the time being in force;
o deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
o impersonates another person;
o threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation;
o contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
o is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person;
• JOGGF shall, upon receiving actual knowledge in the form of an order by a court of competent jurisdiction or on being notified by the Appropriate Government or its agency under clause (b) of sub-section (3) of section 79 of the Information Technology Act, shall not host, store or publish any unlawful information, which is prohibited under any law for the time being in force in relation to the interest of the sovereignty and integrity of India; security of the State; friendly relations with foreign States; public order; decency or morality; in relation to contempt of court; defamation; incitement to an offence relating to the above, or any information which is prohibited under any law for the time being in force. If any such information is hosted, stored or published, JOGGF shall remove or disable access to that information as soon as possible.
(a) Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any other person or entity, or violates any law or contract;
(b) You know is false, misleading, or inaccurate
(c) Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, offensive, profane, or invasive of another's privacy;
(d) Constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters;
(e) Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of JOGGF or any third party; or
(f) Impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of JOGGF.
(a) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
(b) relate to sales of
(c) relate to transactions that
(d) involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent;
(e) violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of (a) tobacco products, or (b) prescription drugs and devices;
(f) involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from JOGGF and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.'
(a) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by JOGGF in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on JOGGF’s or its third-party providers' infrastructure;
(b) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
(c) bypass any measures JOGGF may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website (or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Website);
(d) run Maillist, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or 'spam' on the Website; or
(e) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to 'crawl' or 'spider' any page of the Website.
(f) not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about JOGGF or Prashant Kishor or the Padyatra or the brand name used by JOGGF or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of JOGGF/ Prashant Kishor/ Padyatra on any platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of JOGGF’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or JOGGF’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to JOGGF.
(a) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Website, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
(b) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Website; or
(c) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. JOGGF does not guarantee that any Content will be made available through the Website. JOGGF has no obligation to monitor the Website or Content. JOGGF reserves the right to, at any time, for any reason, and without notice: cancel, reject, interrupt, remove, or suspend the Website; remove, edit, or modify any Content, including, but not limited to, any User Submission; and remove or block any User or User Submission.
15.1. JOGGF has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that JOGGF has no duty to take any action regarding any of the following: which Users gain access to the Website; what Content Users access through the Website; what effects the Content may have on Users; how Users may interpret or use the Content; or what actions Users may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. JOGGF cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data or information that Users provide about themselves. You release JOGGF from all liability for your having acquired or not acquired Content through the Website. The Website may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. JOGGF makes no representations concerning any Content on the Website, and JOGGF is not liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained on the Website. JOGGF does not guarantee that any Content will be made available through the Website. JOGGF has no obligation to monitor the Content.
15.2. JOGGF reserves the right not to comment on the reasons for any actions taken against a User pursuant to their access/ usage of the Website and/or the Website itself. The Website is provided 'as is' and 'as available' and is without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties implied by any course of performance or usage of trade, all of which are expressly disclaimed. JOGGF and its directors, employees, agents, suppliers, partners, and content providers do not warrant that: • the Website will be secure or available at any particular time or location; • any defects or errors will be corrected; • any Content or software available at or through the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components; or • the results of using the Website will meet your requirements. Your use of the Website is solely at your own risk.
15.3. Some states or countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. JOGGF makes no guaranty of confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted on the Website or any website linked to the Site. JOGGF will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on JOGGF’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Website, or otherwise connected with your use of the Website. JOGGF will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on JOGGF’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Website, or otherwise connected with your use of the Website.
16.1. You agree that the Website contains Content provided by JOGGF and its partners and Users and that the Content may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Website. JOGGF grants to each User of the Website, a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable and non-transferable license to use and reproduce the Content, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution, or storage of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without prior written permission from JOGGF, or from the copyright holder. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third-party right.
17.1. By submitting Content (User Submissions) on the Website, you agree to the following terms: • JOGGF will not have any ownership rights over your User Submissions. However, you agree to provide the JOGGF the license to perform and market the Website or JOGGF on your behalf and on behalf of its other Users and itself. You grant to JOGGF the worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable right to (and to allow others acting on its behalf to):
o use, edit, modify, prepare derivative works of, reproduce, host, display, stream, transmit, playback, transcode, copy, feature, market, sell, distribute, and otherwise fully exploit your User Submissions and your trademarks, service marks, slogans, logos, and similar proprietary rights (collectively, the 'Trademarks') in connection with the Website,
JOGGF’s (and its successors' and assigns') businesses,
promoting, marketing, and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works thereof) or the Website in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third-party websites);
• take whatever other action is required to perform and market the Website
• allow its Users to stream, transmit, playback, download, display, feature, distribute, collect, and otherwise use the User Submissions and Trademarks in connection with the Website; and
• use and publish, and permit others to use and publish, the User Submissions, Trademarks, names, likenesses, and personal and biographical materials of you and the members of your group, in connection with the provision or marketing of the Website. The foregoing license grant to JOGGF does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submissions, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Submissions.
17.2. You are publishing your User Submission and you may be identified publicly by your name or User ID in association with your User Submission.
17.3. You grant to each User a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions solely for personal, non-commercial use.
17.4. You further agree that your User Submissions will not contain third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant JOGGF all of the license rights granted herein.
17.6. The use of User Submissions by JOGGF and Users as contemplated by this agreement will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including without limitation any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
17.7. JOGGF shall have the right to delete, edit, modify, reformat, excerpt, or translate any of your User Submissions.
17.8. All information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Website is the sole responsibility of the person from which that content originated.
17.9. JOGGF will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Content.
17.10. All Content you access through the Website is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any resulting damage or loss to any party.
17.11. JOGGF reserves the right to cancel or suspend any campaign or delete any User Submission or terminate a User account if there is a complaint of infringement of the Content
17.12. JOGGF reserves the right to ban repeat infringers of Intellectual property from using the Website.
In no event shall JOGGF, nor its directors, employees, agents, partners, vendors, suppliers, or content providers, be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence, or any other legal or equitable theory with respect to the Website:
Without limiting any of JOGGF’s rights, we may suspend, restrict or terminate your use of the Websites (including your Account, if you are a Registered User), effective at any time, without notice to you if the operation or efficiency of the Websites or our or any third party's equipment or network is impaired by your use of the Websites; we have received a third party complaint which relates to your use or misuse of the Websites; you have been or are in breach of any term or condition of these Terms; we are required to do so for legal reasons; or if we have other valid reason to do so . JOGGF will have no responsibility to notify any third party, including any third party providers of services, merchandise or information, of any suspension, restriction or termination of your access to the Websites.
By using the Website, You consent to receive from JOGGF, all communications including notices, agreements, legally required disclosures, or other information in connection with the Website (collectively, 'Contract Notices') electronically. JOGGF may provide the electronic Contract Notices by posting them on the Website. If you desire to withdraw your consent to receive Contract Notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of the Website.